This Lego Technic moc of a Lamborghini Countach 1974 is fully custom build and not based on any set.
Based on the chosen wheel/rim from the set 42000 this MOC has a scale of 1:7. This results in following details:
- Model width in studs is 37 and 29.31 cm
- Model length in studs is 84 and 66.65 cm
- Model height in studs is 24 and 18.79 cm
- Number of parts is 3155
High lights of this model
- 4 wheel independent suspension. Rear suspension geometry as realistic as possible compared to the real car.
- Ackermann geometry steering. With HOG on dashboard
- Rear wheel drive
- Mid mounted V12 engine. Finally I decided to use 12 volt red cable to mimic the alternator cables.
- 6 speed (5+R) center console gearbox
- Opening doors
- Opening trunk
- Opening engine compartment
- Head lights can be opened via wheel on dashboard
This building instruction consists of 4 booklets with a designated building order:
- Front end with gearbox
- Back end with engine. In this piece of the car I tried to mimic the pipe frame skeleton.
- Back end body work
- Front end body work
Body work is left open on purpose at some places to reveal the inner technology. For those who don’t like these open spots I made a small adjustment on request. In an additional booklet I show where you need to deviate for this changed bodywork including the new parts list.
Digging deeper for the parts list.